Title: Pharmacovigilance Manager
Location: Remote/Hybrid, UK
The Pharmacovigilance Manager will be responsible for the management of the pharmacovigilance activities and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and the safety of products. The individual in this position will lead a team of pharmacovigilance professionals and will work closely with cross-functional teams to manage safety issues for both marketed products and products in development.
· Oversee the development, implementation, and maintenance of pharmacovigilance policies and procedures.
· Develop and implement risk management plans for products in development.
· Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and guidelines for pharmacovigilance (inc. SOPs).
· Provide leadership and management of the pharmacovigilance team, including the hiring, training, and development of other pharmacovigilance professionals.
· Manage and monitor pharmacovigilance activities for marketed products, including signal detection, risk assessment, and safety reporting.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to manage safety issues for both marketed products and products in development.
· Act as a contact with regulatory agencies on pharmacovigilance matters.
· Provide safety updates and reports to senior management and governance committees.
· Experience with post-market pharmacovigilance and products in development.
· Advanced degree in pharmacy, medicine, nursing, or other relevant life sciences.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in pharmacovigilance.
· Strong knowledge of global pharmacovigilance regulations and guidelines.
· Experience managing a team of pharmacovigilance professionals.
· Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
· Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
If you're interested, please get in touch!
Founded in London in 2022, we partner with both ambitious companies & amazing people to find dream matches in the ever-changing world of life sciences.
Think we could support you? Learn a bit more about us or get in touch with our team today.
We believe that with the advances being made in global health and medical sciences, it is essential to have an effective way to identify, secure, and develop the people that are advancing these sciences.
Founded in 2022 and based in London, we partner with ambitious life science organizations to help them across their entire life cycle, from drug discovery and development to device development and data platforms. As their specialist growth partner, we provide a range of services that help companies reach their goals, including recruitment services and more.
Let Melio be your trusted partner for finding and securing the talent your life science organisation needs for successful growth.
We are experts at what we do, and that’s finding the top life science talent in Europe.
Because each member of our leadership team has deep industry knowledge in a different area, we are uniquely qualified to serve all of our clients, no matter their size or specific needs.
Melio has an active leadership team that is concerned about its clients and the professional service they receive.
We have a great deal of passions, but people are what really drive us. The individuals that make up our teams, the experts we consult, and the companies we collaborate with are what keep the world turning.
Because of this, we're motivated to go above and beyond expectations and provide consistently high-quality service. Because careers are such a basic aspect of who we are, people need assistance in making the best choices. Finding the right talent is essential since one individual can make or break a team. They should be able to fit in smoothly and leave you wondering how you survived without them. Our goal is to make the hiring process as flexible, easy, and hassle-free as possible.