Our client is an independent medical communications agency that works with publications, meetings, training materials, medical education and strategic communications. Due to continued success, they are now looking for a Project Director to join them in their Cheshire or Oxfordshire office.
In this role, you will be providing strategic expertise and leading account teams with a primary focus on oncology publications, but also be involved in other areas. Working closely with the Senior Management Team, you will support with current and new business goals and strategy.
This is a great opportunity to be part of the development of a successful and growing agency and the solutions they offer.
The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary and benefits package consisting of 25 days holidays, life assurance, private healthcare, generous bonus scheme and a pension plan.We are only able to progress applications from candidates eligible to work in the UK, with significant previous medical communications agency experience, as this is a prerequisite for the role.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Lead and oversee the delivery of allocated accounts and act as key point of contact for clients, external parties, and teams
- Provide strategic review, insights and guidance across outputs
- Lead business development activities and support senior management team with new business goals and strategy
- Contribute the establishment of account team structures and oversee these
- Prepare and review financial reconciliations and lead client pricing/budget discussions
- Life science degree
- Significant previous project management or strategic delivery experience gained within a medical communications agency
- Line management experience and leadership skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong strategic understanding
This is an excellent opportunity to join the company as they continue to grow rapidly and offer continued career progression alongside your personal development.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Sabine Willms on 01932 797963.
MedComms People is a specialist recruiter in medical and healthcare communications. We’ve built many long-term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Due to client sensitivities and in some cases timing issues we are unable to advertise all the roles that we are currently working on. If you can’t find the perfect role amongst our advertised roles, please call Sabine Willms on 01932 797963 to discuss your requirements in more detail.