Regional Business Director - Cardiometabolic - South UK
Rare opportunity for an existing second line manager
Our client and its 16,000 employees in more than 20 countries are dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical products. In Europe, they focus on two areas: In the cardiovascular space, their strong portfolio of medicines reflects a long-standing commitment and shows that they care for every heartbeat; in oncology their goal is to become a global pharma innovator until 2025 by providing novel therapies to patients across the world.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Regional Business Director will ensure that regional team performance is optimized at all times through the implementation of a Strategic Regional Plan to maximize market access and sales brand performance.
- Works closely with the Marketing team to lead, shape and optimize brand and customer strategies
- Effectively develops a Regional Business Plan which optimizes the performance of the Region in terms of demand sales growth and profitability
- Sets strategic guidance at regional level for investment at a customer level including assessment of impact of investment.
- Develops a plan to close the gap between 'bottom up' and 'top - down' objectives.
- Leads and coaches the Regional Business Manager team to deliver advanced Key Account and People Management
- Sets a clear vision and a set of standards/expectations for the Region
- Works to ensure that the Regional team performance is optimized at all times through implementation of a Strategic Regional Plan
- Drives business results and encourages a high performance culture
- Works closely with the Training team and HR to ensure appropriate development plans are implemented for each Regional Business Manager
Candidate background required:
- Significant experience leading, coaching and developing teams from within the UK Pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent communication and customer influencing skills
- Strong NHS knowledge with network of key contacts
- Strong project management skills and successful project co-ordination and/or management of Regional initiatives
- Strong numerical and data analysis skills
- Demonstrable evidence of continued personal development
- Thorough understanding of strategic and tactical business planning processes.
- Previous cardiovascular/stroke and pre-launch experience desirable
Excellent salary, bonus and benefits package available.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644.
Reference number: 33135