Medical Product Trainer - Neurology, EMEA - Hertfordshire
This family owned, global pharmaceutical company specialize in bringing ground breaking treatments for Neurology and Oncology to market, exclusively in secondary care. They are committed to improving the lives of patients with team work as the lynch pin that drives their success. A vibrant working environment, committed to professional development with a strong sense of purpose, all of which is reflected in their low staff turnover.
A new opportunity now exists for a talented Medical Product Trainer.
Reporting to the Medical Director - Neurology, you will drive data driven learning of the Neurology medical affairs team across the EMEA region. As such you will lead the development and delivery of a learning and development package, with a focus on medical content rather than soft skills e.g., disease area, product, competitors, to support the goals, objectives, and operational effectiveness of the Neurology medical teams across the region.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identification of the medical affairs team's training needs across the EMEA region and plan subsequent training programmes accordingly
- Create, maintain and deliver a training programme using blended learning techniques
- Managing the outsourcing of the development of training materials e.g., slides, podcasts etc if required
- Support of induction of new medical affairs employees in the affiliates with disease, product and competitor knowledge
- Carry out evaluation and analysis to ensure high quality service provision and continuous improvement across EMEA
- Keep abreast of new styles, techniques, and resources to ensure appropriate/effective training delivery
The ideal qualifications and experience are:
- Degree in pharmacy, medicine or bio-medical sciences is essential
- Demonstrated experience in Medical Affairs Roles and preferably pharmaceutical healthcare training
- Proven track record of delivering high quality training related work with tangible outcomes
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player having the ability to work within a team but also independently
- Ability to function in and influence key stakeholders in matrix organisation
- Experience of presenting to internal and external stakeholders
- High level of self-motivation with the ability to work independently and as part of an integrated matrix organisation
- Strong critical and independent thinking with effective team working skills
- Demonstration of ability to critically appraise data and communicate analysis to others
Excellent Basic plus car allowance, healthcare, pension + bonus
To find out more please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 33217