Key Account Manager - Respiratory Biologic - North West
This world class pharmaceutical company are recognised as the market leader and pioneers in the field of pharmaceutical medicine. Their flexible and agile approach means they are in tune with the ever-changing NHS and they have a powerful reputation with their customers.
They now seek a specialised respiratory Key Account Manager at the location shown.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a results-focused professional with strong business acumen and specialised respiratory / biologics experience to drive the commercial success of their product. You will be part of a high performing team who are committed to supporting patients with severe eosinophilic asthma to access biologic medicines.
As the Key Account Manager, you will be accountable for differentiating our product to make it the preferred treatment option for severe eosinophilic asthma patients and ensuring patient access through integration into local/regional services.
Key Responsibilities will be:
- Drive product uptake in key hospital accounts
- Understand central reimbursement and commissioning, including guidance from NICE, NHSE, SMC
- Build trust and relationships with all the relevant stakeholders across multiple care settings
- Priority customers - Decision Makers in hub and spoke centres (Consultant, Specialist Nurse, Pharmacist) and local budget holders (e.g. NHSE)
- Confidently draw on medical, MSL, market access and Health Outcomes colleagues
- Develop and mobilize External Expert (EE) endorsement and positive opinion to build advocacy
- Map the service pathway to identify barriers & pinch points to initiating and maintaining biologics treatment
- Understand and map patient pathways for local areas to identify ways to optimise the patient experience
We are looking for professionals with the following:
- ABPI qualified with experience of covering this geography previously
- Expertise and demonstrated skills in account management
- NHS knowledge and understanding of specialised commissioning and key policies
- Ideally experience working in a specialised disease area (specialised respiratory and/or biologics) or relevant alternative therapeutic areas
- Proven ability to work across boundaries with highly specialised external experts and internal stakeholders
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way
- Project Management skills, including the ability to implement, monitor and review projects
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644
Reference number 33348