Our client is an award-winning global market access consulting agency that provides high-level technical competence and specialist expertise to help their clients meet their goals to achieve optimised patient access to better medicines and health technologies. They are now looking for a Senior Consultant to join their team in the UK, where you will work with colleagues based in the UK and Europe. This role can be fully remote, but you must be based in the UK and will have access to their offices in Cheshire and London if you prefer. Some locations within Europe may be considered.
You will be responsible for the management and delivery of value communication projects to support market access for some of the most cutting-edge healthcare technologies. You will use your previous experience in market access writing and value communications to support the delivery of global value dossiers, value story development, high-impact value decks, HTAs, communication-friendly models, market access desk research, stakeholder interviews and training workshops.
This is a great chance to join a successful agency in a role that offers learning and career advancement across a range of therapeutic areas. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package that includes 25 days holiday, pension, bonus, healthcare, health cash plan, well-being allowance, retail discounts and rewards like cinema tickets, and more.
- With support of a team of Consultants and more senior colleagues, lead allocated projects to drive execution success across all project types
- Contribute to continuous improvement of internal processes and staff development, including line management and training
- Develop and refine content knowledge through external communications and business development processes
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Degree or post graduate qualification in life sciences, health sciences, health economics or a related field
- Significant previous experience of working within market access writing/value communications for a range of therapy areas
To be considered for this role you must live in the UK and have significant previous market access communications experience. Some locations within Europe may also be considered, but will be taken on a case-by-case basis.
- Experience of developing market access communications, and in particular global value dossiers, value communications, HTAs are essential
- Comprehensive knowledge of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries, including an understanding of clinical trials, and drug development process
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
This is a great opportunity to work in an environment that supports your internal engagement while offering you the opportunity to become a leader in market access.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Sabine Willms on 01932 797963 or email@example.com.
MedComms People is a specialist recruiter in medical and healthcare communications. We’ve built many long-term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Due to client sensitivities and in some cases timing issues we are unable to advertise all the roles that we are currently working on. If you can’t find the perfect role amongst our advertised roles, please call Sabine Willms on 01932 797963 to discuss your requirements in more detail.
£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, pension, bonus, healthcare, health cash plan, well-being allowance, retail discounts and rewards like cinema ti