Marketing Director - Oncology - UK
Our client is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercialises innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. They seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world and is engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and experienced marketer to join them as Marketing Director, Oncology for the UK & Ireland affiliates.
This position will be based in Central London and report into the Business Unit Director Oncology. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing an integrated marketing strategy and cross-functional plan of action (PoA) to drive the ongoing launch of an antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) in metastatic triple-negative breast cancer. The successful candidate will also lead the cross-functional asset planning team for future indications.
- Lead the planning, development and implementation of integrated marketing strategies and associated tactical plans
- Lead the UK&I Oncology Brand Team to develop wider cross-functional activities in line with brand strategy
- Develop effective working relationships and effective engagement plans with NHS Therapy Area Experts and other key stakeholders to strengthen their position within the oncology market
- Ensure strong alignment of brand strategy and sales execution
- Drive appropriate Multi-Channel-Marketing activities with a continued eye for innovation in the digital marketing space
- Expertise and track record of successful leadership in market planning, tactical development and implementation, budget management and tracking progress of campaigns
- People management experience preferred
- Solid tumour marketing experience is a must - preferably in Breast Cancer
- Strong knowledge of UK Healthcare environment and ability to work with Market Access to help secure favourable pricing and reimbursement outcomes
- Proven track record in developing and maintaining a strong network of NHS Therapy Area Experts
- Demonstrated understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory requirements and impact on development of marketing materials is required.
- Good working knowledge of NHS and oncology pricing and reimbursement landscape
- Willingness to lead and be involved at an operational level as well as strategic
- Strong marketing experience in oncology market is required - preferably in Breast Cancer.
An industry leading remuneration package including stock options will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644.
Reference number: 33319